Thursday 21 February 2013

Shades of Blue

Happy Thursday

This week at Creative Moments we have a new challenge:

Challenge 11 Shades of Blue

Our Sponsor this fortnight are


Just Some Lines are offering a $12 voucher to spend in their shop

Don't forget to pop over and see the Design Teams awesome Creations 
HERE, you can also check out the winners and top three for challenge 10 on the same link.

Here is my card for this fortnight:


The image is called Jenny Dress Up, she was so much fun to colour, and I am sure many of you know a budding Diva who would love to receive this image on a card!

The sentiment is cut from a new range of dies available exclusively at Hobby Craft UK, called Tattered Lace, and designed by Stephanie Weightman the lettering I used is called Circus Alphabet, you can check out all the new range HERE.

The banner is Spellbinders Large Ribbon Banners, and I mixed and matched a couple of Spellbinders Edgabilities, Classic Scallop and Classic Ric Rac, the DP and flowers are from my stash.

I buy all things Spellbinders and many of my crafting supplies from:


I do hope you will play along, I look forward to seeing your creations!

Thank you for stopping by



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the blues and the little flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Alex!! Such a pretty layout and your coloring is fab!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful blue ensemble - very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Alex! Love the blues, love the image, the coloring, the design & papers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete