Monday 11 February 2013

CASEd Tina Gilliland

Happy Monday

Today I have the great pleasure of hosting this weeks Greetings Card Challenge over at The Outlawz, and the challenge is to CASE any member of the Outlawz design team, (this can be from any challenge group). So you can now show us what card you have found particularly inspirational and let us all see your creation!

Now the rules of the challenge are as follows:

Pick a card from any of the DT"S cards/projects from the DT Gallery,
Rule: change 2 things or more the card.  Colours, image used, add more bling, take away bling, etc.. and provide the title of the card or a link to the CASEd card. 

Remember you need to add a sentiment if there is not one on the CASEd card!

So as you already know I CASEd Tina Gilliland, I have admired her work for as long as I have been a card maker, and I am an avid follower of her blog "My Studio Blog", if you have not yet checked it out, I strongly suggest you do, you will not be disappointed and I know you will be inspired as much as I have!

So here is Tina's card titled Bookworm:


Here is my CASE:


I changed the colour scheme, but wanted to keep the colours bright and cheerful, I changed the DP, but still kept to a script as it is so appropriate to the image, I also changed the embellishment on the bow, and of course added a greeting.

Have a great Monday, thanks for stopping by 


2 comments:

  1. Alex, you did Tina proud! I love your card as much as I love hers! Love your colors, die cuts, and coloring. Great job on the CASE. (Oooh, that makes you sound like a detective!) :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous!! Great work on the CASE-ing and such a lovely fresh colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete