Sunday 17 February 2013

My New Specs

Happy Sunday

Today we have some new images in the DS4J Shop, and some fantastic inspiration from the DT HERE.

My card uses Jen Lee's new image "My New Specs"


I also merged the image with "Butterfly Oval". The die cuts are Spellbinders Grand Ovals and Grand Fancy Ovals and the embellishments are all Memory Box, Butterfly Chain, Isabella Butterfly and Pippi Butterfly.

As You know I purchase all my dies, and many other of my crafting supplies from:


Thank you for stopping by


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Alex. I just love the colours and design of this one.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - Spring is on the way with this gorgeous card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Alex! Love the color combo! Love all your die cuts, embossing and design, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete