Sunday 10 February 2013

Bird House

Happy Sunday

Today there are some great new images in the DS4J Store and I used the new image Bird House for my card.


The image is coloured with Copic markers, E33, E37 & E47. The die cuts are Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large and Small and Deckled Ovals. The Branch is by Memory Box called Lavish Branch, the little flowers are Flower Mound, the cat and birds are Leaping Cat and Resting Birds, again all from Memory Box and there latest release 

You can see the wonderful creations from the Design Team HERE

I purchase my dies and products in the UK from:

Thank you for stopping by 



3 comments:

  1. Alex this is so pretty and the cat is a nice little touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex this is so pretty! I love the cat and those flowers are a prefect touch to your soft and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex, this is so pretty in pink, beautiful details, getting ready for Spring.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete