Wednesday 13 February 2013

My First Post for Crafters Cafe

Happy Wednesday

Today is my first post for Crafters Cafe, and I am so excited to be sharing my card for the challenge Love/Friendship, there is some gorgeous creations from my fellow design team members also on the same link. So without further ado here is my creation.


The cute image is from Whoopsi Daisy and is coloured with Copic markers, I have used Spellbinders Grand Circles and Grand Decorative Circles. All the other dies are Memory Box, Delicate Fern, Lavish Branch,  Lovely Aster, Amana Circle, Pippi Butterfly and Isabella Butterfly.

Thank you for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. Great first post, Alex! Love that darling image and your beautiful and delicate design & papers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, well done j xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrsts on your first post. This card is gorgeous with amazing coloring and exquisite design.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex! This is beautiful! Congrats! So glad I found you in blogland! I'm your newest follower! I just took a peek around your blog and love it! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete