This is an entry for the Friday challenge on STV, I have had people asking me how I made the flower, so here is a short tutorial
1. I used a SU 1,3/4 " scalloped circle punch, but you can use any make of punch, and experiment with different sizes. I cut out 9 circles.
2. Fold 8 of the circles in half, and then half again
3. Glue down one of the sides on all 8 of the circles, I use either Anita's or Ranger Glossy accents as the glue for making items like this.
4. I use small SU paperclips (they are supposed to be embellishments), leave for about 10 minutes to set. Please take note there is 1 circle in the picture not folded, this is the base for your flower.
5. I use a bone folder to open up the petals and press the glued edge to the base.
6. Stick down the first 4 petals to the base, and then the next 4 petals in-between the first 4 as shown
Add a bit of bling or a brad in the centre and you have a finished flower.
Thank you for stopping by