Monday 3 September 2012

My Exciting News

Happy Monday

I keep teasing you with the mention of my exciting news, and I am now able to reveal all!!!

I have been honoured to be asked by the lovely The Outlawz to be a guest designer for the Monday Greetings Card challenge for September. Today the theme is music in celebration of:

   ♬   ♯    
National Music Month!    
   ♬    

Below you can see my design. Outlawz is a wonderful group of people who have a new challenge for every day of the week, and you can enter the Monday challenge HERE.


I used the stamp set duo Believe in yourself, which is half-price in the Labour day sale see below for details!
The music notes are Memory Box Virtuoso Music and all the other dies are Spellbinders, I always get my dies from Oyster Stamps, and I can highly recommend them if you live in the UK, they are very competitive on price, and the customer service is second to none.

The lovely prize is:

A $10 Voucher to Di's Shop

September Prize Sponsor

I do hope you will come and join in the challenge


Now for the lovely Gina's Labour Day Sale, this lady is just so generous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I wan to say a huge thank you to Colleen, Regina, Angela and all the Outlawz team for choosing me to be a guest designer on their wonderful site.

No comments:

Post a Comment