Thursday 30 August 2012

What a Lovely Suprise

Happy Thursday

What a lovely surprise I received in the mail yesterday, my lovely friend Judy sent me this gorgeous card to celebrate my recent wedding


What a beautiful design, I am so lucky to have such talented friends, but what Judy does not know is how wonderful the prayer inside is, it is very special to me as it was chosen by my eldest son to read at the wedding, now I know Judy did not know this but it was such a lovely touch to such a lovely card.


Thank you so much my lovely talented friend across the pond. 

Ok now for some kitten tails:

This is my smashing dog Gandolf with his new friend Pickle, Pickle as you will know from the previous post was abandoned a couple of weeks ago, he is settled in and the photo was taken when they decided that solidarity against the vacuum cleaner was required.


Now the tail continues, on Monday this little chap who we have named Charlie, came to live with us, we think he is about four weeks old and is also settling in very well, Charlie came from a local rescue centre that I help out when I can, I have had lots of experience hand rearing kittens, so it was decided he would be best off in his new forever home, so poor little orphan Charlie is here to stay.


I am truly blessed with my lovely pets and a wonderful husband who just smiles when a new arrival turns up at the door,  and says "aah isn't he cute, what shall we call him?

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful creative day and some exciting news coming next week!!



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Judy made, with love of course!!! Can you imagine she chose THAT poem for you.....now that's a card worth keeping! xo~

    ReplyDelete