Monday 17 September 2012

Happy Apple Dumpling Day

Happy Monday

I have been honoured by the lovely people at Outlawz to become a Design Team Member for the  Monday Greetings Card Challenge, this week it is all about Apples, as today is National Apple Dumpling Day, ( I know a new one on me too ) but hey if there is something to celebrate the why not make a card?


So my card for the DT this week is:


The Stamp set is from Gina K Designs and is called Autumn Splendour, the sentiment was printed on the computer and the Spellbinders Dies are Exquisite CirclesFancy Frame Tags One, and Homespun. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Forest Branches.

If you are in the UK I get all things Spellbinders from:


Whitstable Stamp Craft,
21a Oxford Street,
Whitstable, Kent
Tel: 01227 264303

OR On-line at



I do hope you come and join the lovely community over at the Outlawz, we have a challenge for every day of the week and you will find help and advice on lots of crafting topics as well as inspiration from the Designers and Members, and best of all some great prizes are up for grabs from the wonderful sponsors who give so generously.

Hope to see your creations soon in a challenge !!!!!!!

Thank you for stopping by 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex! Congrats on your DT spot! Love your pretty fall card - fall is my favorite season to create! Found your blog on the Outlawz, and had to stop over and become a follower. Hope you will follow me as well! Http://cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com

    Hugs...Patti J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely autumn card Alex, great to see you over at the Outlawz glad to have you on the team! Nice to see another Kentish girl on the team, lol (I migrated north but I'll always be a Kentish girl).
    Hugs
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete