Monday 23 March 2020

Creative Moments Challenge

Happy Monday

Firstly on a personal note, with all the sadness in the world today, yesterday I was reminded that I have such a wonderful family and I am blessed, I have my children, wether I gave birth to them or not, who I love dearly and equally, the woman I call sister, even though we share no blood relation and the extended family from that, grand children, nephews, nieces and God children. Finally what a wonderful man I have the privilege of calling my husband.
So in these uncertain times, I am reminded to count my blessings and I hope you will do the same, I wish you all a safe and crafty time in the weeks ahead.

Ok on to the crafty bit

This time over at Creative Moments it is a straight anything goes and our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is


I am using the image - Brat School - World Globe


I coloured the sweet image with my Copic's. 
The sentiment is from a LF set called Out of this World. DP from my stash. The round dies are classic Spellbinders and the sentiment is cut with some pierced rectangle's.


Keep safe and thank you for dropping by

2 comments: