Sunday 1 March 2020

613 Avenue Create

Happy Sunday

This time over at 613 Avenue Create, the optional twist is colour with pencils.
Now I will admit to having more than a few pencils, mainly due to being able to purchase a job lot of crafty goodies, when a friend's health meant she no longer enjoyed crafting. Now owning a nice selection of pencils, does not necessarily mean you use them very often, so I had to rise to the challenge. What I will say is it took me a lot longer to colour than if I had used my markers, but I am pleased with my first real attempt.

I used the Viking stamp set, I think may be retired, by MFT


For the background I used MFT's Sun-ray stencil and distress inks, I also added a shadow to ground him, this is cut using MFT's Oval Shadows dies. I added some tufts of grass in pencil.
I then cut the background and frame with MFT's Stacks dies. The DP is from my scraps.


Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring with colored pencils Alex, wonderful image!!

    ReplyDelete