Thursday 7 November 2019

Creative Moments Challenge 180

Happy Thursday

This time over at Creative Moments the theme is as always Anything Goes, and the optional twist is "Baby it's Cold Outside"

We have 2 wonderful sponsors for this challenge




My first card uses the Scribbles image #8127 Holiday Cafe


I coloured the image with Copic's and then fussy cut it. The DP is from my stash, and the path is from the MFT die set City Block. I also used an MFT sentiment from Sweater Weather in the Woods, and MFT's Starburst Sentiment Strip to cut it out. The sting of lights are Lawn Fawn's Mini Lights.


My next card uses the  Sheepski image Catch


I used Distress Oxide in Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet & Blueprint Sketch, I also used Picket Fence Distress Spray, I got the idea while browsing Pinterest and came across this Tutorial

I coloured the image with Copic's and cut it out with Mama Elephant Framed Tags Hexastar. The sentiment is from MFT's Chill Wishes. I added icicles by Savvy Dies, and the snowflakes are from an X-Cut mini set, Weather Elements.

Thank you for dropping by

2 comments: