Friday 15 November 2019

Crafters Cafe Challenge

Happy Friday

This time over at Crafters Cafe the theme is
Flora and/or Fauna   OR   Pocket (add to a page, card etc.)  

We have 2 wonderful Sponsors for this challenge



My first card uses the All Dressed Up image Birthday Monkey


I coloured the image with Copic's and used SB - Hemstitch Square to cut and frame it. The DP is from A 12x12 pad from Hobby Craft called Tropical Jungle, the flowers are also from HC.  The vines are Creepy Vines by Lala Land


My second card uses the Creative Bug Image Cowbeee


I also used Copic's to colour the image, and cut and framed it using MFT's Linked Octogon. The DP is from a 6x6 pad by Dove Craft called Bee Happy. The honeycomb inlay and sentiment are by First Edition Bee Themed set. The flowers are Tilda

I look forward to seeing your creations in our challenge

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment