Wednesday 29 April 2015

Crafters Cafe Food & Drink

Happy Wednesday

This week the Crafters Cafe Challenge have the theme of "Food & Drink

The lovely sponsors for this challenge are 



My card uses the Oddball image Sugar Coated Shelby


I started with an 8x8 card base, I then cut he first layer adding Edgeabilities postage stamp along the bottom. The next layer is embossed with Creative Expressions A4 folder Honeycomb Haven. The cupcake folder is an old one from my stash. I used Copic Markers to colour the image and Spellbinders Card Creator dies - A2 Curved Matting Basics to cut out the image, I then matted it onto  the Card Creator A2 Pearl Effects, the little embellishments are part of that dies set.
I finished off with Urban Blooms & Sprigs. The sentiment is by The Cupcake Boutique

I look forward to seeing your entries in the challenge



thanks for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment