Monday 27 April 2015

Anything Goes at The Outlawz

Happy Monday

Well it definatly is for me, as I have had my life in April taken over by Family matters and outside influences, which are at last all sorted and I can get back to my favourite thing creating.

This week over at the Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge, the theme is 
Anything Goes

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 

My card uses the image Bella Petal Nifty Britches


I have used a 5x7" scalloped card base and added a layer of white, embossed with  a Crafters Companion A4 folder called Tumbling Leaves. The image is coloured with Copic markers and cut out with Spellbinders Labels 28, I then used Enchanted Labels 28 to create the frame. The flower is Blooms One, teamed with Sprigs. The sentiment is from Whimsy and is from the Notables 2 set.

I look forward to seeing your creations in our challenge!



Thank you for dropping by


No comments:

Post a Comment