Wednesday 11 February 2015

Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge

Happy Wednesday

This week the Monday Greetings Card Challenge over at the Outlawz, and the theme is inchies. 

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 


I will freely admit this theme took me out of my comfort zone, but the fabulous images provided by our sponsor made it a lot easier than I originally expected.

I used the images from the "Whats Cooking" set


I fussy cut the chef image and mounted it on foam dots on the top of the apron die from Our Daily Bread, the chef check paper is also included in the digi set. I was pleased to discover my Spellbinders Classic Squares were 1" in size and used those to cut out the sweet and savoury recipes my little chef had been cooking up. The embossing folder is by Crafters Companion - Vintage Floral Collection - Hessian, this reminded me of the waffle oven clothes my grandmother used in her family restaurant.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Incy Wincy Design Challenge - Use a punch or die cut
Sister Act Card Challenge  - Anything Goes
Artistic inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes


Deedee's is offering a $15 voucher to the winner, so why not pop over and enter your Inchies creation in the challenge!




Thanks for stopping by





2 comments:

  1. What great luck to have an inchie die in your collection. I must check mine and see if I do too! Thanks for joining in the die or punch challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea, I too would have been completely stuck on this challenge.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete