Pages

Sunday, 15 February 2015

613 Avenue Create Challenge

Happy Sunday

Hi this week over at 613 Avenue Create the theme of our challenge is "Make Someones Day" (Create something for a friend/neighbour/bank teller, mailman etc)

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are 



My creation uses the image from Oddball Art - Frazzled Fran Needs Her Coffee


The card base is 8"x8", a card size I have been using this size a lot lately, as it shows off images and die cuts so easily.

I coloured the image with Copic markers and cut it out with Spellbinders A2 Modern Stationary, I then layered it onto the 5x7 Modern Stationary 

The embossing folder is a new 8"x8" release from the Crafters Companion Textures range, this one is called Parquet Floor. I made the bow with my Bow Easy and added the pink "Dazzler" by Creative expressions.

I look forward to seeing your creations over at the challenge!




Thank you for dropping by





2 comments:

  1. Just love this! She is the sweetest little thing and your background is beautiful. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at your beautiful creation as I sit here drinking my first coffee of the day. Always LOVE it in the morning. She's just so stinkin' CUTE!!! And I love the sentiment. Great layout and use of dies and embossing folder as well. Super card!

    ReplyDelete