Monday 13 May 2013

Jazzing It Up

Happy Monday

Today over at the Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge it is Anything Goes. Our Sponsor this week is the wonderful:



I just adore the clever art work from RSD and my card this week uses the image - CHANTEUSE 2 - JAZZ SINGER


The image is coloured with Copic Markers

I have used Spellbinders:
 Labels Twenty Eight
 5X7 Matting Basics A & B
 5X7 Enchanted Labels 28
Fancy Tags Two

The little music notes are made with a Fiskars punch

Pop over and see the fantastic inspiration from the Design Team HERE, I look forward to seeing your entries!



Thank you for stopping by


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous with awesome colouring. Love the paper piecing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic colouring and such a striking card! Great design too - love those fancy frames :)

    ReplyDelete