Sunday 12 May 2013

Flower Power

Happy Sunday

Over at DS4J we have some great new images in the store, my card today uses the image "Flower Power" by the lovely Margy. I just love the retro feel of this image, and living in a sea side town I have seen a couple of these driving around, one of which belongs to a wonderful artisan jeweler who made both my wedding and engagement rings!


I have used various Gina K stamps to crete my DP and coloured the image with Copic markers. The die cut words are from Spellbinders Jewel Keys.

You can get more inspiration from the wonderful Design Team HERE.



Thanks for stopping by







2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and so cheerful. Love how you did the words and coloured the love bug.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Alex. Love the colorful bug and the die cut words.
    Thank for sharing
    Pam
    Papillondigitaldesigns

    ReplyDelete