Friday 29 March 2013

Together for Short Lives

Happy Good Friday

Tomorrow at Hobby Craft Thanet, we are having a butterfly party to raise money and awareness for the charity Together for Short Lives. I hope that none of you will ever need their help, but unfortunately many families do and will do in the future. 

Together for Short Lives is the leading UK charity for all children with life-threatening and life-limiting conditions and all those who support, love and care for them. We support families, professionals and services, including children’s hospices.

So for tomorrows raffle I have borrowed an idea from the lovely talented Christine Emberson, you can see her blog Hope and Chances here, and you can pop into the store and buy tickets for this and many other lovely prizes.


I hope Christine will forgive me for the blatant CASE of her beautiful project, but it was so perfect for the party, I am afraid I could not resist, and after-all it is for such a good cause. I am afraid my version is the poor relation to Christine's wonderful work of art, which you can see HERE

Also if you are in the Gravesend area tomorrow Christine is having a party to celebrate the opening of her Craft Design Studio, details HERE

So if you are anywhere in the East of Kent, please come and join the butterfly party and support such a good cause, if you are in the region of North West Kent, I know Christine will be pleased to see you.


Thank you for stopping by




3 comments:

  1. Actually, Alex, I like your creation better! It is just beautiful--really love that script background! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel honoured that my project inspired you and I wish you well with the charity, thank you for mentioning my blog too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hope you had a good time can`t find you on F.B went to Oyster and Christine yesterday .melanie

    ReplyDelete