Sunday 31 March 2013

To Have And To Hold

Happy Sunday

Today over at DS4J we have some New Products, I have made a card using the new digi by Jen Lee, called "TO Have and to Hold".


The embossing folder is Spellbinders Hearts, and the dies are Spellbinders Card Creator Locking Loops, the image was coloured with a combination of Copic markers and Bic markers.

You can see the lovely creations by the Design Team HERE.

On a different note, I would like to say what a wonderful welcome I received yesterday at the opening of Hope and Chances Academy, by the super lovely Christine Emberson, you can check out her blog HERE. If you get a chance to visit I can assure you it will be worth your while. I know I will be back to take some classes and do a little shopping very soon.

Thank you for stopping by 


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant. Loving the decorative edges.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Easter.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, this is exquisite! Wonderful design, love the white-on-white, love the die cuts, the embossing and the embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete