Saturday 3 November 2012

New Releases

Happy Sunday

It is another  brilliant new release from DS4J and the image I had to work with this week is:

Gilly Gluwein


Here is my card:


The Snowflake corner, and boarder, as well as the snowflake were all cut with my Silhouette and the cutting files are available at the Silhouette store. The snowflakes and sentiment are from Tami Mayberry's latest set called Simple Snowflakes , also available in clear HERE, the embossed panel was made with a Cuttlebug folder called Snowflakes and the image has been cut using Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles.

Do pop over to DS4J Blog and check out the great cards made by my fellow design team, they have really outdone themselves this week.

I hope your weekend is warm and wonderful, thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Alex, I love this card! Great coloring of that sweet image, beautiful color scheme, great design & embossing & love the die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex this is a beautiful card!! I love you coloring and overall design. Then there are those gorgeous die cuts, wow.
    xx,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete