Sunday 25 November 2012

Great New Release

Happy Sunday

I have a card today featuring a new release from DS4J, the image is:


This Cute set has been drawn by Margy, and you can see all the new releases HERE.

My card this week is:


As you can see I have used 4 of the designs, and "pumped" them up, the die cut is Spellbinders Labels four, and the DP is from a DoCraft Boofie paper stack. I coloured the buttons with Copic markers, and used a punch to cut the holes and thread ribbon through. The sentiment was found in the internet and the faux stitching is a stamp set called In Stitches by the lovely Tami Mayberry.

I have entered this card in the following challenge:

Creative Moments - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, be back tomorrow. 




4 comments:

  1. Oh, intriguing card--love the interplay of color & pattern & shape! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex, please could you email me abbie721@googlemail.com with regards to the DT Call at Creative Moments. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Abbie (Co Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! thanks for playing with Creative Moments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, thanks for joining SC

    ReplyDelete