Thursday 5 January 2012

Gina K Winter Swap

Hello

Last year I participated in the winter swap at STV, I am sorry but I did not think to take pictures of the cards I made, but yesterday I received in the post the swaps, and I thought I would share them with you,

Sorry the pictures are not brilliant, but the cards are stunning and have given me some wonderful inspiration for future cards I make!



There is now a Gina K card swap with flowers  so check out the link and if you can participate, I can assure you it is so much fun!

If you do not have any Gina K stamps I strongly suggest you check out her web site here I promise you the quality of the stamps are second to none, and I rarely buy any other brand, in fact in 2011 I purchased only two single stamp from another company, but I do warn you these products come with a health warning - YOU WILL GET HOOKED, not only on the wonderful images Gina and her design team produce, but the quality as well.  If you are planning in the coming year to treat yourself to some new stamps then in my humble opinion you will not go wrong with Gina K Designs! Not only are the stamps excellent,  every month there is a one free with three, and if you purchase six sets you also get to choose another set free, Gina is very generous, she also has some amazing offers throughout the year, so keep an eye out for those :-)

Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment