Thursday 1 December 2011

Cat's Cut it out Challenge And Vicky's ABC Challenge

Happy Thursday and a pinch and a punch :-)

Today I am showing you two entries for the Challenges over at STV, firstly the lovely Cat challenged us last Friday to "Cut it out!" Below is my entry and some details on how I made the card.

The second challenge is from the sweet Vicky and her ABC (anything but a card). I did not get a chance to step by step this one but the details are below also!

Ok Cat's challenge:


The stamp sets are Farm life and Autumn Beauty, both by the lovely and talented Theresa Momber


I stamped the tree/fence image from Farm Life and coloured it in with Copic markers Y17, YG95 and YG97 for the foliage.
The trunk was coloured with E37 and E47. 
For the grass I again used YG95 and YG97. 
Finally the fence was coloured using E35 and I added some shadows with N1.


Next I stamped the  pumpkins from Autumn Beauty, and coloured with YR07, YR04 and YR00, I used YG95 for the stalks, I then cut out the image.


I stamped the watering can from Farm Life colouring with N5, N3 and N1, I also blended with my colourless blender. The grass is coloured with YG 95 and I added some shading with E37. Again I cut the image out.


I cut the picture out with my Spellbinders Petite Oval small S4-140


I also cut out a Petite Scalloped Oval S4-141 in chocolate brown.


I layered some DP from K&Company (this is from an old pad in my stash) on to some more brown card stock, this was then placed on an ivory card base. The can and pumpkins are stuck with pop dots.
The sentiment is also from Farm Life and is cut out with SU oval and scalloped oval punches.

Now here is the photo and details of the gift card holder for the ABC challenge:

The template is curtesy of Waltzingmouse over at  SCS (click on the link for template)


The stamp set is Basket Additions by the very talented Melanie Muenchinger  and is coloured with Copics, I also added some Sakura stardust pens for a little bit of sparkle!
The DP is from my stash and the Cuttlebug folder is called Textile.
The lace boarder is also from my stash. 

I would also like to give a huge thank you to the so lovely Theresa Momber, (she knows what this is for!)






No comments:

Post a Comment