Monday 5 December 2011

Carolina's Black & White Tag Challenge

Happy Monday. it is a cold clear frosty morning here in my part of the world. I hope you all had a lovely weekend, with not too much Christmas preparation :-)

On Friday the sweet Carolina posted a Tag Challenge over at STV, I used the stamp set Vintage Chic  for both tags.

Here I my entries:

Firstly I made a tag for a female recipient:


I used Spellbinders Labels Four large S4-190, and small S4-309. I felt this shape emulates the shape of a fancy mirror. The ribbon and bow is from my stash.

The tag for a male recipient:


The Spellbinders used are Classic Scalloped Rectangles large S4-133 and Classic Rectangles large S4-132. I also used a SU labels punch for the sentiment and an EK Success medium photo corner punch. The ribbon is again from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment