Thursday 1 November 2018

Crafters Cafe Challenge

Happy Thursday

I hope all of you had a wonderful summer and are looking forward to the festive season. Here in the UK summer went on well into October, but now Autumn is definatly upon us. We had a turbulent summer, with my DH moving jobs, huge decorating projects and now a house move, we also lost 2 very dear friends over the summer, so some very sad times as well.

This time over at The Crafters Cafe the theme is masculine (young or old) and we have some wonderful sponsors, this time I am working with:




My first card uses the Bugaboo image - Bentley - on the inside

I coloured the cute image with Copic's and then used LF's Reversed stitched scalloped circles to cut it out, and frame it.  The sweet baby clothes are made using MFT's Bundle of baby clothes die.

My second card uses the following freebies from Decosse's, I have linked
to each freebie so you can go and grab them for yourselves 



Thank you for dropping by

3 comments:

  1. These are brilliant cards - I really love the way you have displayed the first image, and the layers are stunning on your second card.

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Christian Hofman. This is a very happy day of my life thanks to the help that Dr. .nosakhare has given me to help me recover my ex-wife with his spell of love and magic. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my wife was really cheating and looking for a divorce, but when I came across Dr..nosakhare email on the internet about how he has helped so many people get their ex back and help fix the relationship and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation and then I sought his help, but to my greatest surprise, he told me that he would help me with my case and that I am now celebrating because my wife has totally changed for the better. She always wants to be by my side and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will continue to testify on the Internet because Dr..nosakhare is a true spell caster. NEED HELP? CONTACT
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349083639501
    He is the only answer to your problem and makes you feel happy in your relationship. And it is also perfect in your relationship.
    you want your ex back?
    want a love spell for a new lover?
    Childless problem solution?
    Financial problem solution?
    Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation?
    the solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    You want to be promoted in your office.
    Divorce problem solution?
    Whatsapp or call +2349083639501(please Ignore if you don't need help)

    ReplyDelete