Friday 1 June 2018

Crafters Cafe Challenge

Happy Saturday

This time over at The Crafters Cafe  the theme is Tic Tac Toe



We have some wonderful sponsors for this challenge, and I am working with




My first card uses the Bugaboo image - Kidz Jack Topper
The Tic Tac Toe Line I used is - White, Pattern paper, embossing

The image is coloured with Copic's and cut out on my Scan N Cut. The frame is Reverse Confetti's Striped Frame Cover Panel and is mounted on some kraft DP from my stash. The "Hello" is also cut out of Kraft card, and I used a We R Memory Keepers next level embossing folder called Gemstone.


My next 2 cards are both using images from Paper Nest Dolls

The first one is called - Avery with Coffee
The Tic Tac Toe Line I used is - Lace, pattern paper, ribbon

Also coloured with Copic's, and cut out with the Scan N Cut. The DP is again from my stash, and the coffee cup is a die by MFT and the sentiment is from Art Impressions Girlfriend Blend set.

My last but by no means least card uses the image - Artist Emma
The Tic Tac Toe Line I used is -Twine, pattern paper, flowers

I uses a wonkey stitched frame and wrapped it in some twine, I also used Sunny Studios Rick-Rack Boarder. The flowers are from my local Hobbycraft store.


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment: