Wednesday 13 December 2017

Creative Moments Last Challenge for 2017

Happy Wednesday

I hope this post finds you all well and prepared for the Holiday Season. My family are having a well earned rest this year, we are booked to go out for our Christmas dinner and on Christmas eve I will cook Turkey & Beef for a traditional Boxing day lunch with all the pickle and Bubble & Squeak the family can eat. 

Creative Moments will be back on January 10th 2018 with a new challenge.

This challenge the theme is as always Anything Goes & the optional twist is Christmas 

Our lovely sponsor is

I have 2 cards for you today

The first uses the image Stella - Christmas Cost


I used a Clarity stencil for the background and Fired Brick Distress ink. The image is coloured with Copic's and the Holly leaves are dies from Creative Expressions.

My second card uses the image Christmas Moose Ornament


The background is created with a Crafters Companion 8x8 embossing folder called Knit One Pearl One. After colouring the image with my Copic's I cut it out with Spellbinders Grand circles and matted it on to a Grand Scalloped Circles. The sentiment is by Lawn Fawn from their set Winter Village, and I also used their Everyday Sentiment Banners. The Holly is Memory Box's Ho Ho Holly Leaves.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment