Friday 3 March 2017

My Stitch Back in Twine Groovy Sketchies & Freebie Allert

Happy Friday

This time over at My Stitch Back in Twine  we are stepping back in tome, and it's GROOVY!

We played with 3 new images created by the lovely Kristyn who is also sponsoring 

We used the following images:

Sketchy hippy Girl 

Sketchy hippy boy

Peace love harmony 
Free with any Sketchy purchase

My first card uses the Peace Love Harmony Freebie


I created the background using Hero Arts Gold embossing powder and Distress Inks. The image is coloured with Copic & Spectrum Noir markers. The flowers are Spellbinders Pretty Petals D and the leaves are Poppy Stamps Leafy Sprig.


My second card uses the image 

Sketchy hippy Girl 


The DP was a freebie in a magazine, and the image was coloured with Copic markers.
I also used Trimcraft's Bohemian stamp set for the heat embossed sentiment, and Sunny Studio Designs Fish Tail Banners.

Last but not least is 

Sketchy hippy boy


The background is painted with watercolour paints and when dry I squidged Versa Mark over the entire thing, I then heat embossed with Judikins Iridescent embossing powder. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawns Lets Bokeh.


Please take a look at the 
And come and join us at 
&


Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog . Thanku for sharing
    Mystitchbackintwine digi's xx

    ReplyDelete