Wednesday 11 January 2017

Creative moments Challenge 109

Happy Wednesday

This time over at Creative Moments the theme is as always Anything Goes with the optional twist of Something New 
(New Baby/Technique/Die/Stamp/School/Pet - Anything you can think of that is new)

Our lovely sponsor this time is 

My card uses the image Emmy's Hat
My Something New is the sentiment stamps


I used Copic markers to colour the image and mounted it on a piece of fun foam to add some dimension. I added some lavender card stock and some pattern paper from the Dovecrafts  Berry Blush 12x12 stack. The flowers are made with Poppy Stamps die Blooming Posy, and the little fern leaves are made with my favourite MS punch.  My Something New sentiment is from a very cool stamp set by Concord and 9th called All Year Long, I can see this set coming out time and time again.






Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment