Tuesday 15 November 2016

The Crafters Cafe Challenge 161

Happy Tuesday

This time over at The Crafters Cafe the theme is Christmas Comes Early. 
We have 2 fab sponsors for this challenge


Decosse is also providing a freebie, please pop over to the  The Crafters Cafe challenge page to get the link to get yours.




My first card used Decosse images and papers from Holiday Hoopla & Santa Clause is Coming to Town


I printed everything up separately and used my perfect layers tool for the sentiment. I used my Scan N Cut for the brads & Boarders

My second card uses the Kitty Bee image - Santa Penguin 


First I cut my card stock to make a 7"x7" card base and matting layers. I cut a frame in the centre using Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles, and then stamped the sentiment before embossing with Spellbinders A4 embossing folder Dainty Dots. I used 2 sizes of the circles to create a frame in navy card stock, this was then placed over the background that was created on watercolour paper with Lawn Fawns Snowy Backdrops, (this is also where the sentiment came from) I stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then coloured the background with Gansai Tambi watercolours in 3 shades of blue. The snowflakes and Christmas decorations are from 2 First Edition die sets that are exclusive to Hobbycraft here in the UK.





Thank you for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment