Saturday 1 October 2016

Crafters Cafe Challenge 158

Happy Saturday

This time over at the Crafters Cafe, the theme is Pink, as this is Breast Cancer awareness month.

We have several wonderful sponsors for this challenge, I have been working with 





My first card uses the All Dressed Up image - Time to Relax


I kept it simple, colouring with my Faber Castelle Pencils and using Spellbinders Classic Circles large and Lacey Circles to mat and layer the sweet image. I also used some Tumbled Glass Distress ink around the edges of the image, for a little more depth. The embossing folder is my old favourite 5x7 Cuttlebug Polkadots, and the resin flowers are from my stash.

My second card uses the pre-coloured Melonheadz bundle - Breast Cancer Awareness


I am afraid the floral embossing folder has no name I just called it flowers. I printed up the images I wanted from the bundle and cut them out with my Scan N Cut, the ribbons are from my stash.


Last but by no means least is the Polka Doodles image - Winnie Fruit Punch

I used the JustRight stamp set Doodle Roses for the background. The image is coloured with Copic markers and mat and layered with Spellbinders Petite Ovals large and Petite Scalloped Ovals large. The little flowers and leaves are from tiny punches.


Thanks for stopping by






No comments:

Post a Comment