Monday 15 August 2016

Double Bubble

Happy Monday

Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to all of you who came to see me in Chatham yesterday, it was a fun day and I loved talking to each of you. I would like to say an enormous thank you to Rita for her generosity donating sewing and craft items to the Creative Adults Group.

Ok so today we have 2 challenges starting, The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge and The Crafters Cafe.

I will start with the Outlawz, the theme this week is "Friendship"

We have two amazing sponsors this time 



My first card uses the East Wind image - Untitled

I used a Crafters Companion embossing folder called Flutterby Butterfly, and Just Right Stamps Romantic Wild Rose for my background. The pretty ribbon is from my stash and the dies are Spellbinders Petite Ovals & Petite Scalloped Ovals. The sentiment is by Creative Expressions from the Amazing Sentiments set.

My second card uses the SLS Lines image - Dragonflies


The embossing folder is by Crafters Companion and is called Rain. The sentiment is by Personal Impressions - Message Set 1, and the leaves are dies by Dee's Distinctively - Philodendron 


Now over at The Crafters Cafe the theme this time is "Bling"

We have some wonderful sponsors for this challenge, including





My first card uses the RSD image - Say What


I used some Distress Crayons and a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background, and I used my Scan N Cut to fussy cut the image.

My Second card uses the Bugaboo Image - Stella Red Hat


I used a Creative Expressions embossing Folder - Deco Fan Fare and added some Inka Gold to enhance it. The dies are Spellbinders Ritz Labels and Ritz Decorative Accents. I also fussy cut the image with my Scan N Cut.

Tomorrow is a big launch over at My Stitch Back in Twine , here is a sneaky peaky 








Thank you for stopping by





1 comment:

  1. cannot wait till the release thanku for joing in and creating as part of my team

    ReplyDelete