Sunday 24 July 2016

613 Avenue Create Challenge 186

Happy Sunday

This time over at 613 Avenue Create, the theme is as always Anything Goes and the optional twist is Create your own challenge using the grid below


The lovely sponsor I am working with this week is 

My card uses the image Granny's Cookies


I have used:
Column 1 - Image
Column 2 - Die Cut
Column 3 - Solid Colour Paper & Dry Embossing
Column  4 - Flowers, Enamel Dots & Button
Column  5 - Ribbon

The supples I used are Spellbinders:
Labels 28
Card Creator 5x7 Enchanted Labels 28
Marissa Bouquet
Di D-Lites - Leaves 2

Thank you for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Alex! I like what you did with this Granny & her cookies! I was thinking what a great Thanksgiving card that would make. Really like the choice of warm, golden brown CS for the die cut frame & mat. Not only does it pick up the color of the cookies, but it gives me the feel of a vintage picture frame. Also like that you repeated the colors of her outfit in the bling in the flower centers. Well done kiddo!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete