Sunday 12 June 2016

613 Avenue Create Challenge

Happy Sunday

This time over at 613 Avenue Create , it is as always Anything Goes, with the optional twist of creating your own challenge using the grid below.

I used:
 Square Card - Column 1
Birthday - Column 2
Sequins - Column 3


One of the lovely sponsors for this challenge is

I am using the image Sea Buddy 05


I used Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean Distress inks for the sea, and then sprayed it with clear shimmer mist, unfortunately this does not show up so well in the photo, but that sea really does shimmer!
The sentiment is Spellbinders Phrases One, and I also used Spellbinders Succulent Garden & Seahorse & Sand Dollar, the 3 shells in the middle are by Marianne Designs.




Thanks for stopping by



1 comment:

  1. Doing underwater scenes is really hard for me - I like what you did with the Distress Inks! I like all the 3D and the bling for bubbles too. Cute card Alex!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete