Monday 16 May 2016

Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Happy Monday

This week over at The Outlawz Greetings Challenge, the theme is Spring has Sprung

We have 2 lovely sponsors for this challenge



My first card uses papers from the Decosse Flower Power set, and also the Decosse Sentiment "Oh Happy Day"


Spellbinder dies yet again, I used 
A2 Curved Boarders 1
Labels Thirty Three
Decorative Swallow Tail Tags
Di D-lights Make a wish

My second card uses the pre-coloured Di's image Plant Pot Kitty


Again I have continued with my Spellbinders fest, using the following 
5X7 Matting Basics A & B
Savoy Labels
Savoy Decorative Accents
M-Bossabilities Whimsical Flora
Di D-Lites Fancy Label Tag One
The sentiment is from Gina K Designs Basket Blessings





Thank you for dropping by


No comments:

Post a Comment