Sunday 23 August 2015

Girls Night Out and Some News

Happy Sunday

This week over at 613 Avenue Create, the theme is as always anything goes, with the optional twist of girls night out.

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is

My card uses the image and sentiment - Ruby Tidbits - Tequila


The background is a replica of the wallpaper in a club I went to many years ago, infant it was so long ago clubs were called Discos! When I saw the image, that gaudy wallpaper from my youth sprang to mind, so I used a X-Cut embossing folder - leopard print, and some Viva Decor - Inka Gold - Magenta paste, I popped a little of the paste on to a craft mat and used my finger to rub it over the card, I then buffed it up with a paper towel. The image is coloured with Copic markers and cut out with my Scan N Cut, yes I am still in love with this amazing piece of kit.



I also have a little bit of news for you. I am now officially a Trimcraft  demonstrator, I will be in Chatham, Canterbury and Broadstairs (all in Kent UK) during September and November in the Range Stores, so watch this space for dates, it would be amazing to meet you if you live close to those areas!



Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment