Monday 8 June 2015

Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge

Happy Monday

The sun is shining in my little corner of the UK and at last I seem to be on the mend after a small op on my toes! I had some tiny kittens come in, who were so poorly with a viral infection I sadly lost 3 out of the litter of 4. I am hoping the last little one will be home today as it has been in the vets since last Thursday. 

This week it is time to emboss it over at the Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge 

Our Fab sponsor for this challenge is

My card uses the image Green Fingers and Thumbs


I used a Crafters Companion Textures embossing folder for the background, called leaf vein and also a Cuttle Bug folder from Freshly Picked. I cut out the image & sentiment with SB - Classic Ovals Large and matted them on to SB Oval Bliss. The Leaves are from SB - Flower Bundle.

I look forward to seeing your creations in our challenge


Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment