Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Crafters Cafe Challenge

Happy Wednesday

This week at the Crafters Cafe the theme of the challenge is "Thank You"
Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are 




My card uses the Sassy image - Sweet Holiday Pie Sassy


I coloured the image with Copic markers and cut out & matted using 
SB Curved Matting Basics A & B. I created the frame with SB - Sparkle. The sentiment is also from SB - Die D-Lites - Sentiments Two.

I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge!




For all of you celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend, I would like to say I am Thankful for my wonderful family as well as all you lovely people in Crafty Land who make my life so wonderful.

Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, love your colors and beautiful embossing. I was about to say happy Thanksgiving - haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex this is so pretty with the aqua and white. Loving the embossing and your colouring is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete