Monday 28 July 2014

Anything Goes this week at the Outlawz

Happy Monday

Today the theme of the Monday Greetings Card Challenge is Anything Goes

Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are


My card uses - Uplifting Sentiments - Cheerful Heart by Fred She Said


The inspiration for this card came from the lovely Michelle Woerner on her blog last week, you can read all about it HERE

I used various strips of washi tape on a piece of white card stock, before cutting out with Spellbinders Scalloped Hearts. I then cut a layer for the cars and added wash tale strips before embossing with a 8x8 Crafters Companion embossing folder called Beautiful Bunting.

I look forward to seeing your entries in the challenge!




Thanks for stopping by




1 comment:

  1. I really love this card, Alex!!! I might have to CASE it. Such pretty colors, and I really like how you have used the embossing folder over the washi. Thanks for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete