Monday 28 April 2014

Anything Goes at The Outlawz!

Happy Monday

Today at The Outlawz Greetings Card challenge the theme is Anything Goes

Our lovely sponsor this week is 

My card Uses the image - People Popping Toasters & the sentiment If People


I colured the image with Copic markers

Supplies List:
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities A4 Dainty Dots
Spellbinders - Curved Squares
Spellbinders - Di-Delights Corner Flourish Two
Perfect Layers Tool - I used this to frame the image as I was hoping to make it look like a slice of bread, and my Spellbinders were not quite big enough for the job, so I cut the image with the largest of the Spellbinders Curved Square dies and added the layer using the Perfect Layers Tool, I the rounded the corners with a punch.

I look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge





Thank you for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment