Sunday 2 March 2014

New Release DS4Joy

Happy Sunday

Today over at the DS4Joy Shop we have some new digi's for you, and over at the DS4Joy Blog the Design Team have been pulling out all the stops.

My card today uses the image St Patricks Day



I often get asked where I get my inspiration for my cards from, of course there is the image I have been asked to work with, and that is always the starting point, but like with todays image, what colours should I use. There was the green for the leaves, but what about the rest. Well this image had me thinking of the many happy hours I have spent in Dublin with good friends. I remembered the green oh yes Ireland is very green from the grass to the school children's uniforms! There is also some very Irish advertising logo's as well, so I looked some up on Google and found this:


Another very Irish symbol, so this is how I decided to colour the image, the rest of the card just grows from there!

Supplies:
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
DP - Stash
Spellbinders - Large Standard Circles, Stately Circles & Curved Matting Basics A & B
Memory Box - Lucky Leaves




Thank you for dropping by


No comments:

Post a Comment