Monday 20 January 2014

Happy Birthday Martin Luther King

Happy Monday

We have a new challenge at the Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge today, we are celebrating the birth of Martin Luther King, so the theme is to make a card for a New Arrival

Our lovely sponsors this week is 



My card uses an image from All Dressed Up called B is for Bear


I printed the image twice, once on the DP so I could paper-piece the B, the die cuts are:
 Memory Box
Baby Clothes
Baby Stuff
Baby Carriage
Small shopping Bag

The little piece of embroidery anglaise in the shopping bag, I found when rummaging in my sewing box, this is a left-over from when I was pregnant with my youngest son, and was re-vamping the family crib, rather appropriate I felt for a new baby card, by the way he will be 26 in June!

I look forward to seeing your entries in the challenge!




Thank you for stopping by







No comments:

Post a Comment