Friday 13 December 2013

Time for a Trio

Happy Friday

I just have no idea where this week has gone, what with work, the charity work and making the decision to re-organise my entire stamp collection (I know I must be mad) I must of blinked and missed the past few days. 

TGIF!


This week over at Crafters Cafe the challenge is Monochromatic, and our lovely sponsor is 


The Design Team have created some gorgeous cards for your inspiration

For my card I have used the image "Kiss me Scottie"


The sentiment and paw print stamps are wood mounted from my stash.
I have used Memory Box - Holly Holiday Frame and Cherry Lynn - Holly Corner.

~~~~~~~~~~

Over at 

The theme for this challenge is "Anything Goes" 
The Design Team have pulled out all the stops to inspire you!

My card uses the image "Sunflower Pixie"


I have coloured the image with Copic markers and used Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics B and Pearl Effects. The flourish is from Cheery Lynn.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Last but not least is the "Anything Goes/Winter Wonderland Challenge over at Creative Moments. Our fab sponsor for this one is


I just love the images from Sassy, they are such fun to work with, my card uses the image "Snowman Pin-up"


I have again colures the image with Copic markers, I also went over the red with a Zig brush tip wink of stella clear, and she shimmers just lovely, unfortunately this does not show up in the photo, but I can highly recommend this pen. The die cuts are Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A&B and Super Ellipse. The snowflake is Precious Snowflake by Memory Box,

I am so look forward to seeing your creations in the challenges, yes I know this is a very busy time for you all, but that means you deserve some crafty time to relax!


Thanks for stopping by





No comments:

Post a Comment