Thursday 28 November 2013

Vintage Christmas

Happy Thursday

Creative Moments have a new challenge "Anything Goes/Vintage"

Our sweet Sponsors this week are 


My card uses the image "Five Fairy Kittens"  which is currently available FREE, yes I did say FREE!


I have used Pro-markers to colour the image in the style of an old sepia photo. I have used Spellbinders Mega Rectangles & Mega Deckled Rectangles for the image. The top sentiment is an old wood block stamp from my stash and the bottom sentiment is from a sadly retired set by Gina K Designs that was called Purrrfectly Delightful. The Embossing folder is by Crafters Companion - Let it Snow. The die cuts are 
Memory Box
Crisp Bows
Classic Ornament
Snowflake Ornament
Poppy Stamps-Blooming Poinsettia 


Thanks for dropping by







1 comment:

  1. Awww, so adorable, Alex! I managed to grab that digi earlier and just haven't had time to get it worked into anything. You've inspired me to work on it this weekend. Love that flower! :-D

    ReplyDelete