Friday 16 August 2013

DS4J & Digi Haven

Happy Friday

Digi Stamps 4 Joy is sponsoring the latest challenge at Digi Haven, and the theme is The Sea. I have the honer of being the Guest Designer for this challenge and would like to thank Denise for this opportunity.

My card uses the image "Miss Beauty"


I have used Spellbinders Labels Four after colouring the image with Copic markers, the sentiment is cut out and layered with SU punches. I have also used Memory Box Loopy Rings and Sea Boarder.

The Digi Haven DT have created some amazing projects for your inspiration HERE

I would love to see your entries!


Thanks for stopping by


5 comments:

  1. She's GORgeous Alex...FABulous colours and I LOve, LOve, LOve the dies you've used.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design Alex. I love the colors and those bubbles are fantastic! Thank you so much for being a guest designer on Digi Haven. You Rock!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!!! Love those colors and all the fun bubbles.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Alex, especially the wave and bubble dies. Also, welcome to Digi Haven as our Guest Designer for the Sea Life challenge. - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the glam fish and the intricate die cuts. Thanks for guesting for us at Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete