Thursday 27 June 2013

Good Things Come in Three's

Happy Thursday

Today I have a trio of projects to share with you:

Firstly over at Creative Moments the new challenge is "Flowers", my card uses the image from our lovely sponsor 


The images I have used is Emo Flower Full Day Word & Emo Flower Full Day


I have used a Spellbinders A4 Embossing folder for the background and made the flowers with various flower dies in my collection, I have coloured the image with Copic markers

Also this week we have a new challenge at DS4J and the lovely Desire is hosting for us, the theme is "Paper Folding"


I have used the image Dress on Hanger and paper pieced it with some DP from my stash, the paper folded flower is a reversal of a tutorial by Desire herself and you can see these on her blog HERE. I have also used a Spellbinders Cut Fold and Tuck die.


Last but certainly not least it is week 4 of the challenge over at Crafters Cafe, my image is from Fred She Said  and is called Emma in her Cool Cap .This is the card I sent to my Dad for Fathers Day.


I have used a large Embossing folder to create the background and coloured the image with Copic markers. The letters are cut from a Tattered Lace die called Carnival, and the hearts are from various punches.


I look forward to seeing your creations in some of the challenges

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations Alex. Love the cheerful sunshine yellow and embossing on the first. Your take my pinwheels is awesome and I love your design with it. Your last creation is just perfect for a special dad.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous hun, love them all, thank you for a great challenge. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete