Friday 5 April 2013

April Friday Freebies

Happy Friday

Today I am off to the Hairdressers, a very long overdue trip to get my hair cut and I am so looking forward to it.

If you would like to pop over to the DS4J Shop there are TWO fabulous freebies for you. Over at the DS4J Blog, there is tons of inspiration from my lovely friends on the Design Team.

Here are my creations using the new freebies:


First up is Pinwheels, I have used some DP from my stash (I am a terrible hoarder of pattern paper) to make the pin wheel, and the lovely Margy has made a video to show you how to make your own, and you can see it HERE. The Die cut leaf spray is from Die-namics, and is called Leaf Filled Flourish. Everything else is Spellbinders, M-Bossabilities - 3D Basket-weave, and 5x7 Detailed Scallop.

My second card is made using the lovely free image by Jen Lee called "MY Shoes"


I have used Twinkling H2O's for a change and used my Silhouette to cut the shoes so I could mount them on Spellbinders Adorning Squares. I have matted them with Classic Circles that have been run through the same M-Bosabilites folder as the background, A4 Graduated Dots.

Thank you for stopping by










2 comments:

  1. Stunning cards will go and check them out .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Alex! Love both of them! Really love both designs, love your fab die cuts, and the wonderful embossing! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete