Tuesday 2 October 2012

A Very Good Cause

Happy Tuesday

Over at the Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge the theme this week is Breast Cancer Awareness, as I am sure you all know that early diagnosis is the key to beating this disease. This is a cause close to many women's hearts and any chance I get to bring the cause into the public eye is a good thing in my book.

So here is my card:



The stamp sets are from Gina K, I used You've Got Style for the image and You Go Girl for the little ribbons and sentiment. The Die cuts are Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles and Marvellous Squares.


As always I purchase my dies at:

Whitstable Stamp Craft
21a Oxford Street 
Whitstable, Kent 
Tel: 01227 264303

OR
(Their parent company)


I would love to see your entries in this weeks challenge and best of all:

There are three sponsors for October and they are:







Paper Temptress - 20 sheets of Cryogen paper


Thank you for stopping by

1 comment: